Regional Training and Exchange
As part of our mandate, MMN organises national training on various topics to enhance collective capacity in analysing current issues and promoting migrants’ rights. Over the years, MMN has held a number of training for civil society organisations in the region, and has facilitated exchange among advocates who focus on human rights issues. Besides initiatives targeted at rights advocates, MMN also organises training for policy makers in the Greater Mekong Subregion to enhance their capacity to create and implement policies on migration from human rights, labour rights, and gender perspectives.
- Myanmar National Training on Responses to Labour Migration and Exchange (2016)
- Beyond Tolerance: Working Hand-in-Hand to Promote the Social Inclusion of Migrants and Their Families (2015-2016)
- Regional Training on Advocacy at the ASEAN Level (2014-2016)
- Regional Exchange Programme on Migration Issues (2014)
- Regional Training for Policy Makers in the Greater Mekong Subregion (2009)